Thursday, December 18, 2008

Michelle and Nicholas' Wedding Invitation

Michelle originally contacted me for her wedding monogram, and then contacted me for her wedding invitation. Michelle was looking for a beach-themed invite that included scrollwork, that looked like waves. I came up with this design that I felt exactly fit Michelle's request, and both she and I love it!

Michelle has 2 enclosures - a Directions card and an RSVP card, and both are slightly different from the invitation. I love that not everything is the same!

Michelle also ordered an coordinating address monogram which she will use on her wedding envelopes.

Thank you, Michelle!

All identifying information has been changed. Click on invitation images to enlarge.








Michelle's feedback: "You were an absolute pleasure to work with and have turned my madness into a work of art! You are extremely talented, and I will continue to refer you to anybody in need of your services. Once again, amazing work that has exceeded my expectations!"

No comments: