Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Card for the Tollefson Family

I have a couple holiday cards in the works and this is the first one that I am posting!

Elizabeth and I have been in contact since she asked me create a bridal shower invitation for her friend Cynthia. We've gone over pricing for printing cards on various websites, but everywhere, including Vistaprint, was so expensive to print 100 cards. And then shipping for all these websites were all exorbitant.

Enter mpix.com. I remembered that I had ordered metallic pictures from them awhile back ago and was really satisfied. I went to their website and they offer DIY holiday invitation cards in 4x8 and 5x7 sizes (upload your own designs) for only $0.42 per card for the 4x8 size. It was the cheapest I had found anywhere, and priority mail shipping was only $5.95, also the cheapest I found anywhere! (I like that mpix doesn't gouge you on shipping.)

I ordered my own holiday cards from mpix on Sunday morning and they came in today's mail! (Wednesday!) They look fabulous!!

I will be posting them soon, but first here are Elizabeth's holiday cards that I designed in the 4x8 size. Elizabeth was looking for a very clean design with colors of brown, blue, red, lime green, and pink!

Thank you, Elizabeth!!

*click on image to enlarge



No comments: