Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Melissa and Michael's Wedding Monograms

Melissa ordered a set of 5 monograms off my website pinkdesignevents.com. Melissa is the first client who left the entire 5 set of designs up to me to choose! She said she liked the Traditional and Contemporary monograms, as well as monograms with the names fully spelled out. In addition, Melissa also asked me to select her colors and said she was having a fall wedding. I chose chocolate brown, burnt orange, and deep red for her designs.

I chose 4 designs for Melissa and by chance created a new Traditional monogram that I love so much I'm making it a new standard monogram on my website. It is the first monogram shown here and is now on my website as TR30. Thank you, Melissa!







Melissa's feedback: "Thank you so much! I love them!"

No comments: