Friday, November 14, 2008

Say Yes to the Dress

I was so surprised and excited to see that one of my contest winners, April, has been selected to appear on a special edition of Say Yes to the Dress! April and Elijah were one of my contest winners in October for a free wedding monogram!

The TV Show features brides who come to Kleinfeld's in New York to select their bridal gown from one of the most upscale bridal salons in the country. Because of April's special circumstances with having to move their wedding up due to military deployment, the TV show is hosting April's trip and her dress! It is supposed to air on Jan. 25.

I was so excited for April that I wanted to share. I love posting on Project Wedding (even though I don't have much time these days!) and love that they have nothing but love for me and have sent me so much business! Thank you to my PW Girls and congrats to April! Be sure to look for her on Say Yes to the Dress in January!


No comments: