Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slowing Down ...

I'm going to start slowing down my business a little bit before my scheduled maternity leave. I often work at a feverish pace to keep up with the amount of e-mails and orders that I receive and in my last weeks of pregnancy, cannot continue this pace.

Therefore, unfortunately, I will not be able to accept every request that I receive. Priority will be given to stock monograms and existing invitation designs, but custom artwork may not be able to be accommodated at this time.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Right now my scheduled maternity leave is Oct. 1 but this is subject to change at any time. If it does change, I will still finish existing orders but won't be able to take on new orders.

Thank you for your understanding ♥ PinkDesign

No comments: