Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On Borrowed Time ~ Please Read

Hi to my readers and customers :)

As everyone knows I closed down my regular dot.com website last Wed. morning, Sep. 16.

My final close date for maternity leave was Fri. Sep. 18.

Except for 2 customers who knew they were going into this week, ALL proofs were sent for orders by Wed. Sep. 16.

Unfortunately I still have a handful of people who haven't responded to proofs that were sent before 9/16, or are still requesting monogram revisions and color changes, and I'm worried we are on borrowed time here!

Today, Tue. Sep. 22 is THE last day I can continue working on proofs sent a week ago or longer .. so I will be sending finals by the end of day today even if not responded to, to get finished up.

I have to stop working and focus on this baby!! Thank you for your understanding!

No comments: