Sunday, February 22, 2009

Status

Hi everyone,

I am back from my weekend getaway and have received over 80 business related e-mails in less than 48 hours since I signed off on Friday night! It's almost a little out-of-control, so please be patient as I take the time to respond to everyone who contacts me as well as working on existing and new orders. I am receiving everyone's e-mails, so no worries on that end!

I'm trying hard not to have to raise my prices again, so in order to keep the same prices, it's just going to take me longer to respond to everyone.

As a sidenote, I am still not taking any business logo orders at this time, nor can I take any rush orders, just because I can't put anybody in front of someone else who has been waiting.

Thank you for your continued business and patience!

♥ PinkDesign

No comments: