Friday, February 27, 2009

Save money with Ebates!

I'm a frugal girl and I'm always looking for ways to save a dollar. Ebates.com is a great website that offers thousands of coupons to hundreds of online stores. All you have to do is go to Ebates.com first and then click through to your chosen store's website. That's all you have to do - the coupon is applied automatically as cash back into your Ebates account.

I'm recommending this site because they offer ZAZZLE coupons, and many of my clients buy my customized postage! You can save 10% on your Zazzle order right now by signing up with Ebates.com first!

PLUS, if you'd like, get a $5 referral bonus by signing up through a link I send you and making your first purchase. If you're interested, please privately send me your e-mail address so it's not posted here and I will e-mail you the referral link!

No comments: