Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Custom Wedding Invitation for Lisa and Chad

Lisa and Chad are both teachers in Southern California. Lisa is a 5th grade teacher and Chad is a music teacher. They wanted to somehow incorporate the filigreen on a piano stand into their wedding invitation and provided an inspiration picture. Lisa's colors are chocolate brown and gold.

Based on the location of their wedding and the old piano picture, I felt they were going for a traditional, old-world feel on their invites. I came up with this design with the corner scrollwork and Lisa and Chad fell in love! This design has become quite popular since I posted it on my website!

Lisa is having her invitations printed at Kinko's and will be turning them into pocketfold invites. I can't wait to see pictures!

Thank you, Lisa!

All identifying information has been changed.


No comments: