Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Big THANK YOU to my customers!

I have always been busy at Pink Design, with every month since I started being busier than the last. But October was a landslide and saw a nearly 50% increase in business over September!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my all my wonderful customers and their referrals. I LOVE what I do and am so thankful to be able to work at this as much as I do. I am always working, 7 days a week, but I love how busy I am!

My turntime is usually 1 day for orders, standard and custom, but lately with my busy-ness it's sometimes turning in to 2 or 3 days. I also promised my husband I would try to cut back on the weekends and not work so much, so orders placed on Friday MAY not be completed until Monday, although I always try to sneak in here and there :)

I just wanted to say thank you and share how grateful I am to everyone for coming to me for their special event design needs. I love providing Affordable custom and personalized designs :)

♥ PinkDesign

No comments: